The Diamond Crystal Table | Award-winning Design
The Diamond is one of the side tables in the award-winning Crystal Tables Collection designed by Rita Kettaneh. Inspired by the crystal's transparency, purity, and geometry, The Diamond has a geometric identity that influences its entire shape and various silhouettes. You can see the diamond revealed in the top view.
When arranged side by side, similar Crystal Tables grow to form a larger crystal of the same shape. So you can place four Diamonds side by side to form a larger diamond. Alternatively, if you love the Diamond, another great option for you is mixing two Diamonds with one Triangle!
Height: 42 cm
Width: 45 cm
Depth: 34.5 cm
Weight: 2.65 Kg
The Diamond is lightweight and easy to move around due to its acrylic top and its minimal design.
How to clean the top
- Gently sweep off any dust or debris with a microfiber cloth.
- Fill a hand sprayer with water and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid soap. Then spray the diluted solution on the top.
Alternatively, you could fill a small bowl with water and add a few drops of dishwashing liquid soap. Then apply some of the diluted solutions on the top using a microfiber cloth.
- Dry the top with a similar cloth. Do not use any ammonia-based glass cleaners as this will damage the acrylic top.
How to clean the base
- If your table has a stainless steel finish, you can wipe the dust off using a cotton cloth. If your table has a copper or brass finish, the base is already dust repellent.
- If more cleaning is necessary, a solution made up of a few drops of dishwashing liquid soap diluted in water can also be used. Do not use alcohol.
The base is made up of brushed stainless steel optionally plated with copper or brass and the top is in acrylic. You can see all the available colours and finishes in the image slider.
The Crystal Tables are proudly produced in Lebanon by combining top notch industrial methods with authentic craftsmanship. The result is high quality products that capture the delicateness of the human touch.
Made in Lebanon.
This article may take between 3 and 10 weeks for delivery depending on stock availability.
KRAY Studio is an emerging design studio that seeks to make the experience of owning furniture more meaningful and beautiful. The vision is for the home to become a space of discovery and restored vitality. Introducing a new kind of luxury, socially aware and spacially smart concepts are offered in a fresh and contemporary style. Designed by Rita Kettaneh, the furniture pieces are produced by collaborating with local fabricators and craftsmen to preserve the authenticity of the craft and the delicateness of the human touch.
Free Front door delivery within the US. Learn More.
Return and Refund Policy
Return and Refund Policy
Hassle Free Returns
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order. All subscription boxes, furniture, sales, and made-to-order items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for a return. Learn More.